Change Your World-NOT your Body

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

UnSTRAIGHTENING Straight Lies about Lesbians

Since Mrs Dirt and I have made a conscious effort to put ALL the blood and guts back into the near lifeless corpse that has become Lesbian and breathed new Lesbian breath into her collapsed Lesbian Lungs, STRAIGHTBIANS/RadFems/Feminists/Het Women and assorted Nutballs have taken personal offense with us. We are wrongfully and ignorantly accused of harming Lesbians, being a danger to Lesbians, not giving two shits about Lesbians, that we HATE Het Women and a barrage of other LIES.

Clearing up hundreds of years of Lesbian inaccuracies is no small feat and one that Mrs Dirt and I are committed to regardless of the time and work it takes. But within the time it takes, comes ever MORE inaccuracies and flat out LIES! This post highlights just one of the LIES!

Mrs Dirt and I have both clarified numerous times to various Het feminist Women who have spread/spread/are trying to spread the falsity that Trans Males are pressuring and succeeding in getting into the drawers of Lesbians young and old. In doing so (clarifying the bullshit) we once again have come under fire. Apparently privileged Het Women know more about Dykes than Dykes! N O T!!!

One such example of an ignorant uneducated STRAIGHTBIAN/Het Woman is one who left several messages on a recent post, which were deleted, more to due with their quoting/linking a known Het Woman blogger who is not at all known for vetting/scrutinising her MANY guest posters or her own shoddy misinformed info/posts. Here is a snapshot of the resident 5th grader's comments that were removed:
Her proof that Dykes are being duped into dick is a (clearly mentally screwed Het Trans Female) who now and I fucking quote IDENTIFIES as lesbian! Oh WOW! Yeah Mrs Dirt and I are so convinced by this we too are feeling pressured to dick lick! N O T!!!

Miss I-flunked-out-of-elementary-school knows what she's talkin 'bout cuz she spoke to a man pretending to be a Lesbian on a Lesbian dating site where she (Het Woman) was pretending to be a Lesbian! She makes no mention of when this was, nor any mention of the man being Trans. Regardless, Mrs Dirt and I have NEVER said Males (trans or otherwise) havent tried snagging a Dyke, what we have said is, no Dyke is THAT fucking dumb to fall for it!

This comment by Miss STRAIGHTOTHENEXTDICK is her in vain attempt at proof she is a Lesbian by describing a litany of known STRAIGHTBIAN behaviours. Lesbian to her is about who you share your pussy with, not whats between your ears. Again, neither Mrs Dirt nor myself have ever said not diddling dick equals Dyke. Plenty O STRAIGHTBIANS have long term relationships with Women and Lesbians, but if you are N O T a Dyke in the womb, you are N O T a Dyke PERIOD!!!


Clearly Miss I-kissed-a-man-on-the-phone-and-I-liked-it, you thought wrong about me/this blog! If a Woman wrote to me for legitimate help (and many have), of course I would do what was in my power to help them. But this blog and its intentions have/are/and will ALWAYS remain for LESBIANS/ABOUT LESBIANS, not Het Females (regardless of their trans state).

dirt

Share:

6 comments:

  1. I never said I doubted that males were trying to trick females into having sex with them. That's been happening since...well, forever.

    What I said was that LESBIANS aren't stupid enough to fall for it. I'll put it this way: if a Lesbian showed up for a date and the date was a MALE, that would be one incredibly short "date". We'd just say "Okey-dokey, I'm out!" and that would be that.

    We wouldn't be "coerced" into sucking his dick. Period. This is NOT rocket science, folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, this commenter's statement that "I thought Dirt was interested in helping detransitioning women WHO IDENTIFY AS LESBIAN" says it all about her lack of understanding of the topic. Lesbian is NOT something you can "identify as"; you either are, or you are not. And while Dirt would certainly help anyone who needed it, her/our primary focus will always be on LESBIANS, not on those who "identify as" _________ (fill in the blank). Reducing who we are to some costume that can be worn or discarded at will is incorrect, offensive, and quite frankly, ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment feels cruel, so if you don't think it's useful, don't publish it.

    Are straight women really still so compliant that they can be "tricked" in this way? If so, maybe they should examine themselves before casting blame elsewhere.

    I am British, and our besetting fault (regardless of sex or gender) is that we want to be polite and "make nice". So when I was cruised by an FTM individual who "identified" as a gay man, I told "him": you're very nice, but I only have sex with my boyfriend, rather than the truer but brutal "you're a woman, and I don't have sex with women."

    As I freely admit, and as you might expect, my lesdar is nowhere near as finely tuned as my gaydar, but of course I can spot a lesbian (butch or femme or whatever) at fifty paces (ONE.OF.US., ONE.OF.US). Of course, a skilled professional actor could fool us all, but in everyday life, if you're fooled, it's a sure sign you're not gay yourself anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm as much a lesbian as dirt and Saye. I love women spiritually, emotionally, and sexually from the depths of my soul. I've never had sex with a male in my life. I grew up as a rough and tumble sports loving tomboy just like dirt. I've been called "dyke" and "bull dagger". I was almost beat up in high school for having short hair and refusing to wear skirts. I know the sting of these insults, but I never expected to hear insults far worse and more offensive coming from a woman calling herself a lesbian. Dirt insulted me in the most offensive way possible with her vulgar and offensive statements. I was in two long term relationships with women (one 10 year and one 7 years). Below is what dirt said about these relationships. I took care of one ex after she had surgery. We shared laughter and deeply touching intimate moments. How sick does a lesbian have to be to say this about another lesbian? Maybe dirt should take a little vacation from her online activities because some of the things she types are really absurd, and she repeatedly uses vulgar statements. This is not true, and only a lesbian with some deep seated emotional issues would say this about another lesbian.

    "This comment by Miss STRAIGHTOTHENEXTDICK is her in vain attempt at proof she is a Lesbian by describing a litany of known STRAIGHTBIAN behaviours. Lesbian to her is about who you share your pussy with, not whats between your ears. Again, neither Mrs Dirt nor myself have ever said not diddling dick equals Dyke. Plenty O STRAIGHTBIANS have long term relationships with Women and Lesbians, but if you are N O T a Dyke in the womb, you are N O T a Dyke PERIOD!!!"

    By the way, no lesbian that I know calls her partner "Mrs.". They sometimes say wife, but never the "Mrs.". When dirt says, "the Mrs. and I", it sounds like an old heterosexual couple.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Ivory Tower, as has been said numerous times here, linking to baby killer supporters/Homophobes will NOT be permitted on this site.

      How original, calling Lesbians Het! Really hun? Thats all you got? Your piss poor Heterocentric slabber is just that, piss poor.

      Now run along, shouldnt you be filing something for the Chancellor!

      dirt

      Delete
    2. 1). The "Mrs." topic has been addressed repeatedly, so I will not be addressing it again. If you actually care to know the answer, read my post called "Ode to An Asshat" which was dedicated to a commenter similar to yourself.

      2). I can think of a lot worse insults than what Dirt has said so far, but I will spare you since you seem to be quite sensitive.

      3). Simply being with another female, whether that is for 50 minutes or 50 years, does not make anyone a Lesbian. Behavior does not equal orientation.

      4). Regarding your comment to me that got deleted: as I have said above (and elsewhere, repeatedly), I have never said that males aren't trying to get into female's panties. That scenario is as old as the hills. What I said, and still say, is that LESBIANS aren't falling for it. And I also highly doubt they are lurking about softball fields saying "Hey Gurl Hey" to softball dykes either. No. Instead, they are dicking around (pun intended) on the internet with faux "lesbian" feminists such as yourself just to fool you. Mission accomplished, huh?

      Delete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20