Today's topic for discussion is dysphoria. (by dysphoria I specifically mean here, feeling any uncomfortableness in your body at any time to down right hating your body)
Some possible questions you might answer:
1) Have you ever felt dysphoric around your body?
2) If you have felt dysphoria, was it primarily certain body parts or primarily your whole body?
3) At what age did you begin feeling dysphoric to your best recollection?
4) Did something happened that triggered your feelings of dysphoria? (sexual abuse/puberty etc)
5) Have you done anything to work through your dysphoria? (maturity, self help, therapy etc)
6) Have you successfully over came your dysphoria?
7) Have you ever felt like if you (your body) were just fill in the blank your feelings of dysphoria would go away and you would feel "normal"?
8) To what do you attribute your feelings of dysphoria? (such as family/society/religion expectations etc)
Feel free to answer/discuss any or all of these questions or some of your own.
The next part in our forensic postmortem of the mockumentary The Lost Women of NXIVM will consist of dissecting the major proponents surrou...
This was a recent comment/question from a trans female who clearly found out too late how testosterone poisoning can negatively affec...
The TRUTH about Testosterone effects on Transmen/FTM (a series) Due to underwhelming and overwhelming information on testosterone dange...
This blog receives daily searches from assorted trans females struggling with the unhappy truths of what testosterone/ transition DID NOT a...
On a recent post someone left comments/links regarding Trans Trending gal Aydian Dowling's pursuit to gain a cover shot on the men'...
Thanks to whoever emailed me these. Due to dealing with family matters I do not have time to write a full post to go with these pics, howeve...