Change Your World-NOT your Body

Friday, August 25, 2017

Kylea Taylor's Homophobic SoulCollage Has NO Soul

 
Yesterday Mrs Dirt received a WAY out odd email from (Het)Marriage and (Het)Family Therapist/SoulCollage president and author of
 Kylea Taylor (who is neither ethical nor caring-to Lesbians that is) that reads as follows:
Hi Anna,

I read your blog and support you speaking out and telling your truth, but since that Twitter account is not about SoulCollage® per se I wonder if you could just remove reference to SoulCollage® or your being a SoulCollage® Facilitator on that site? My concern is having your SoulCollage® credentials listed on the account where a lot of angry postings are might make people feel unsafe to do SoulCollage®. In the Training we ask that people only use the trademark "SoulCollage®" on the specific pages where the work is described, according to the Principles of SoulCollage®. I know you said on your blog that  

"I will continue to speak up, to speak out, and to stand in solidarity with other Lesbians & with gay men, but I plan to try to do so in a way that doesn’t tear others down and create unnecessary angst/division.

and that is great, we support that mission, but the conversations don't seem to concern SoulCollage® per se and it might be better for SoulCollage® work (yours and other Facilitators' in general) if we could prevent people connecting SoulCollage® inadvertently with any of those pretty ugly postings from others. Can you let me know if this makes sense to you?

Warm regards,
Kylea
A little back story, Mrs Dirt had been affiliated with SoulCollage work for about five years. The founder Seena Frost had become a personal hero of Mrs Dirt's and likewise Mrs Dirt became involved (personally/emotionally and financially) with SoulCollage. So to get this VERY odd and unexpected email from the current president Kylea Taylor, Mrs Dirt was a combo of puzzled, shocked and angry not to mention HURT. Puzzled because Kylea Taylor makes clear Mrs Dirt's Lesbian truths are not the Hetsplained Lezbophobic notions held by Kylea Taylor. Shocked because she did not expect to find any degree, let alone a GREAT degree of Homophobia/Lezbophobia within SoulCollage. Angry because she so fervently believed in something that now drips red with Homophobia/Lezbophobia! And hurt for all of the above!

Despite the jaggedness of the email (Kylea Taylor mentions Mrs Dirt's Blog, quotes from her blog then mentions her Twitter account. Which is it hun?) Mrs Dirt did her best to comply with Kylea Taylor demands, by removing any and all SoulCollage references from herself anywhere. Confusing also was Kylea Taylor stating some person some place some where some time in time MIGHT read a Tweet or blog post Mrs Dirt wrote and might suddenly cease any potential interest (given that is they even heard of SoulCollage) in becoming a paid member of SoulCollage. HUH? In other words, Kylea Taylor is directly BLAMING Mrs Dirt for "ugly comments" to Mrs Dirt from strangers on the internet!!! Not an email saying she is sorry Mrs Dirt is getting dumped on/shit on by Homophobic assfucks! Not a message of stay strong and fight the good fight! Nothing about being a respected SoulCollage member I'm here for you if you ever need to talk. No! Instead its a big fucking GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US YOU SICK FUCKING LEZZIE BITCH!

Moving on, Mrs Dirt responded accordingly:
Okay, I've attempted to remove all traces of my connection to SoulCollage® from my blog, Twitter, Facebook (I didn't have SC listed anywhere on my FB profile, but I belonged to a couple of SC groups, which I just left), and LinkedIn. 
Please double-check, and please let me know if I have missed anything. 
The one thing I couldn't figure out how to do is how to remove my profile/account on the SoulCollage website.
It appears that my profile may have already been removed and/or that I have been partially locked out of my account (I can still log in, but it won't let me see my own profile, plus, when I Google my profile link, it is gone). 
(See screencap; this is what I see when I am logged in and try to see my own profile). 
Can you please advise me on how to get that done? Thanks.
PS: I believe my SC Circle membership expires in November of this year, so I have paid through that date to have my profile listed as a facilitator. 
Since it appears that my profile has been removed/hidden from your website and is therefore unavailable on all searches (I signed out and searched on different browsers ~ Chrome, Firefox, IE ~ and my profile is not available on any of them), I truly believe I deserve a partial refund for the time that my profile has been unavailable ~ but please donate it to the SoulCollage® Scholarship Fund (or whatever other charity you choose). Thanks, Anna :-)
Bear in mind, just the day before Mrs Dirt was in her SoulCollage account! Kylea Taylor's sugary BS response:
Hi Anna,
Thanking for taking the SoulCollage® trademark off the Twitter account which is not about SoulCollage® and where you are doing some good activism re helping people understand sexual preference issues, but yet are unfortunately attracting some comments that make the site feel unsafe for prospective SoulCollagers. I really appreciate your understanding that issue. 
Your profile is on the site, but you did not check the box that says you want it to appear to the public, so it does not appear. We have that option so that people can go on and off of appearing publicly when they want to. If you do want it to appear to the public, I am happy to check that box for you. Let me know. We want you to continue to be a SoulCollage® Facilitator if you are still interested in doing that work, and there is no problem with you advertising your SoulCollage® work in conjunction with your psychology work in a way that creates a safe climate for those attracted to going deeply into self-discovery; it was just the Twitter account that was not in alignment because of the posts of others. 
Let me know if you want your profile to appear on the site.
Thanks again for responding so quickly, and warm regards,
Kylea
I'm not sure how fucking dumb this Kylea Taylor is, but my wife is a fucking genius and intelligent enough to know having access to your profile and having your profile viewable to others are two different things! How the fuck can you check or uncheck when the fucking profile no longer exists to log the fuck into!
 AND if Twitter was the issue, WHY IN THE FUCK did Kylea Taylor first and foremost mention Mrs Dirt's BLOG and THEN quote from said BLOG?! And IF you had some doubts about any Homophobia/Lezbophobia in Kylea Taylor's first email, the sexual preference reference is a HUGE red flag! According to Kylea Taylor herself, the problem was ugly or angry comments by other people. Where, and more importantly WHY, would sexual preference be brought up?


Mrs Dirt's response back to that email:
Hi again, Thanks for your prompt reply. 
(Before I go on, this point is off-topic, and please know that I truly don't mean to be argumentative, but I would like to mention that the preferred phrase is "orientation", not "preference", because preference implies it's just a choice, like "preferring" chocolate versus vanilla ice cream when you would eat either one). 
I am wondering whether anyone specifically reported "feeling unsafe" to do SoulCollage®, based on my Twitter profile/activities? I know you wouldn't give me details (and I'm not even asking for details), but I am very curious, because you have mentioned people "feeling unsafe" to do SoulCollage® twice ~ and that is a very unusual, and a very specific, phrase.
I don't recall ever setting my profile to "private", and even if I had inadvertently set the profile to "private"I am still puzzled why that would not allow me to see/edit my own profile (I mean, when I am signed in to my SoulCollage® account). 
Anyway, I really think it's best for all concerned for me to sever any connection with SoulCollage® now; I honestly feel very uncomfortable being a part of an organization that is obviously quite concerned about being affiliated with me.
I would appreciate if you could remove my profile/account from the SoulCollage® website, please.
Thanks, Anna :-)
And the last response from SoulCollage's resident/president Homophobe Kylea Taylor to Mrs Dirt for the clincher reads:
Hi Anna, Thanks for educating me about the terms to use (i.e., sexual orientation rather than sexual preference). I appreciate your taking the time to do that.
I did get an email from a Facilitator who was worried whether followers to your Twitter account would feel safe re: SoulCollage®. It is such a hard call to make. Truth on social media can call up rough responses and it is hard to create a safe environment sometimes on the web where you don't have the same control of a safe container as one would in therapy or a workshop.
The default setting in our profile settings is for the profile not to be public. We have it that way so that the Facilitator must check a box consciously to appear on the web. Some people don't want to be -- they might have a life that they keep separate from SoulCollage® for some reason.
(Clearly IGNORING here what Mrs Dirt said ie there is no profile to get into!)
I am truly sorry you want to sever your connection with SoulCollage®. To be clear again, we just wanted to keep the SoulCollage® name on a page about SoulCollage® and to separate that part of your work from the page where people are responding to your lifestyle with lots of judgments and homophobia. That in my mind is very different from concern about being affiliated with you.
You have asked twice and so I will remove your account in a few days if I don't hear from you. If you want to still receive the Neter Letter and other mail, we can leave you on the mailing list which is separate from your account.
Warm regards,
Kylea
Even after Mrs Dirt corrects her Homophobic ignorance, Kylea Taylor (for the win) calls Mrs Dirt's BIOLOGICAL nature a fucking "lifestyle"! SoulCollage is a lifestyle! Veganism is a lifestyle! Body building is a lifestyle! Neo Nazism is a lifestyle! How your brain and body organically function is NOT a FUCKING LIFESTYLE! Unless you are so fucking ignorant as to think the tree growing in your front yard is a lifestyle! Or the Earth revolving around the fucking sun is lifestyle! OR unless you are a flat out sick fucking HOMOPHOBE! Which by the way is exactly what Kylea Taylor is.

Whether she knows it or whether its lurking within her SOUL, Kylea Taylor despises Gays and Lesbians! And once Mrs Dirt's being a Lesbian came to her attention, Mrs Dirt was (in true homophobic fashion) swiftly dealt with!

If you are a Gay male or a Lesbian and are affiliated with SoulCollage in any way shape or form, you might want to consider where your hard earned Homosexual dollars are going. If you are Gay or Lesbian and have thought about joining SoulCollage, think again!

As an interesting aside, lets take a brief glimpse at one of Kylea Taylor's prime mentors/heros Stanislav Grof. Kylea Taylor has this to say about her mentor:
Now lets take a look at what Kylea Taylor's GOD has to say about us Homosexuals:
 Also male homosexuality seems to be related meaningfully to the birth trauma, especially to the third perinatal matrix. The fear of female genitals, explained in psychoanalysis by the castration complex based on infantile fantasies about vagina as a dangerous organ (vagina dentata) seems to be on a deeper level related to the biological fact that the female genital is a potentially murderous instrument that was once actually a source of agony and vital threat. It can not, therefore, become a source of sexual pleasure (obviously this guy has never been to a fag bar at 2am!) if the unconscious memory of birth is too vivid. The fear of heterosexual sex was in these patients often accompanied by a deep craving for warm non-genital contact with the maternal figure on a very primitive level (anaclitic needs).
As far as female homosexuality is concerned it appears to be more superficial; in LSD treatment it could usually be traced back to deep levels of COEX systems and BPM IV. Deep roots for Lesbian needs and tendencies seemed to be in unsatisfied craving for close contact between mother and daughter during early infancy and the association between the oral genital contact and the orgiastic release at birth. (He means we smelled/tasted our mother's pussy on the way out and developed a taste for it) In addition, very important traumatic memories could usually be recovered in which the male sexual object was associated with danger, guilt or humiliation.
The obsessive-compulsive neurosis seems to have the deepest roots in BPM III. The fact that conflicts in regard to homosexuality and aggression as well as inhibition of genitality belong to the most important problems found in these patients, is in good agreement with this assumption. The relation of homosexuality to birth anxiety was already demonstrated above. The inhibition of genitality seems to be in the last analysis due to a similarity between the pattern of sexual orgasm and negative aspects of the third perinatal matrix. Thus attempts to control aggression and anxiety bound to this matrix inhibit also the pattern of sexual response.
Clearly that Homophobic/Lezbophobic apple, Kylea Taylor, didnt fall far from the vile putrid nauseous Homosexual hating tree Stan Grof!

dirt
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I left Soulcollage some months ago after the spirit of it seemed to leave with Seena when she departed. Now it seems more about business and money making than the spiritual journey Seena helped so many of us seek and find within ourselves.

    I met her twice over the years and am horrified to see her work be associated with such abuse.

    I will continue to do Soulcollage in private. Hope you do too.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very upsetting to find out that the president of SoulCollage is a homophobe. It will be their loss, because I know of several people, including myself, who Anna had enthusiastically encouraged to try SoulCollage. I loved it so much that I was even considering signing up for a facilitator workshop, but I won't be giving my money or my precious time to someone who obviously is not only homophobic, but also didn't even show a shred of common kindness to someone in her "community". How ironic that Kylea wrote a book about ethics and caring, because her actions in this situation showed neither. And if it was a fellow facilitator who didn't even have the decency to talk to Anna first but went tattling to Kylea like a kindergartener, that is more evidence of the kind of judgmental, backstabbing, holier-than-thou shit being done in their "community". No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a homophobic, uptight, self righteous, uppity, arrogant, bitchy church lady. Mrs. D should be glad she isn't associated with such a money grubbing twit.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20