A gay man mentions someone said or did something homophobic toward/around him and he's believed without question. A black person declares someone was racist and its BLACK LIVES MATTERS from all four of the Earth's corners. A STRAIGHT woman, regardless of credibility says a man was sexist/misogynistic toward her and its SISTERS of the world unite. A Jewish person points out anti-semitism and its a roar of fuck off you fucking nazis!
But a Lesbian, who is an honest to goodness Lesbian points points out honest to goodness Leszbophobia and she's crazy, she's a trouble maker, she's misunderstood what was said.
Apparently Lesbians who:
- Are surrounded by homophobia from before birth.
- Have and do live in a homophobic society.
- Who breathe in some form of homophobia with every breath drawn.
- Who live within the smothering borders of homophobia.
- Who swim the filthy waters of homophobia everyday.
- Who trudge the dusty potholed roads of homophobia on their way to work.
- Who hear the snake hisses of homophobia from strangers as they pass by.
- Who are homophobically removed from public bathrooms or locker rooms.
- Who have eaten, digested and shit homophobia!
- And who have retched and vomited homophobia when we could stomach homophobia no more!
So no one is lost, this post is what I am referring to, but that post is a speck in the shear totality of the LEZBOPHOBIA and LEZBOPHOBIC its-all-in-your-little-lezziefied-minds that dykes deal with on an ongoing daily basis!
Lesbianism isnt a fucking identity one tries on for fun (unless you're truly sick/sicko) and for Lesbians it isnt something removable. This may be the 21st century, but calendar days that Nationally recognize homosexuals can be counted on one hand with several fingers removed.
Do we even have to wonder what would have ensued had this tweet said:
On this Chanukah Day I'm happy to announce identities come and go but your body wakes up with you every morning.
On this Martin Luther King Day I'm happy to announce identities come and go but your body wakes up with you every morning.
dirtOn this International Women's Day I'm happy to announce identities come and go but your body wakes up with you every morning.