Change Your World-NOT your Body

Friday, May 27, 2016

Shaking in My Boobs

A reader emailed this link earlier to me from an odd message board bemoaning this blog. Granted like many bloggers who critically think/write past the transgender kool aid, bitching and moaning on off sites is par for the course for us. Nonetheless I did want to address something particular to this link.

Beyond the general misinformation, incorrect emails, Tumblr accounts and run of the mill wrong end of the stick, posted is a very incorrect address that could get someone killed, and that someone isnt going to be me:
Common sense not being what it once was, those boasting of my purported home address dont bother reading the most basic details:

No one living at this address has my name or age AND we've already been down this dead end road.

Suffice it to say, for those hell bent on trying to kill me, if your going to go to all the trouble? At least get off the testosterone long enough for proper brain function to resume. That way you might have a modicum of a shot at murdering the right person. Needless to say, I'm shaking in my boobs.

dirt


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20