Change Your World-NOT your Body

Monday, November 16, 2015

Correction

In accordance with a recent (post statute of Limitations) legal request, the former speculative article originally posted here on 11/18/2015 has been (in the spirit of good will) removed.

For legal reasons ALL names and mentions of said former post shall remain nameless. This post merely exists to "correct" speculations speculated in the former speculative post.

For readers with an IQ above 65 (less than legal mental retardation and beyond) I can see your furrowed brows begging the question how can you correct a speculation? The common sense answer dear readers is, I cannot.

IF however the lawyer who requested the removal of the now unnamed post is able to/chooses to supply me with adequate proof the speculation/s made in the former post were right/wrong, I will edit to add here. Until proof arrives I leave you with my mascot instead of a post.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20