Change Your World-NOT your Body

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! 2015 is going to be GREAT!

First off I want to say Happy New Year to all the intelligent wonderful regular readers this blog has, your words are just as important as the ones I write, this space and the truthful messages here are as much yours as they are mine!

2014 is gone, but for me personally and for the work I do here, it has gone to shape what I am confident will be some concrete ideas/work and promise for a near future end to the barbaric, outdated, anti feminist/human treatment of transitioning gay/lesbian and tomboy children/teens. Thanks to all the concerned parents who have contacted me in 2014, parents smart enough and brave enough to see through the pathologizing of dress/behaviour by society/psychiatry/medical community who create and enforce it. The handbook for parents of children/youth suspected of/diagnosed with or jumping themselves on the trans trend, my sweetheart (Dr. A) and I mentioned, will be available in a few weeks time. Thanks also to those parents interested in sharing the handbook at your local glbT groups, together we are making a difference!

For 2015 there is one area I really would like to have a greater presence, Youtube. Unfortunately lack of time/energy often prevents me from YTubing the posts on this blog. If there are any readers interested in helping out in this effort, please contact me at thedirtfromdirt@yahoo.com. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

dirt

Share:

3 comments:

  1. As the most intelligent, most wonderful and most regular reader of your blog, thank you and a Happy New Year to you too.

    What's that you say about men pushing themselves forward? Such nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too, Dirt.

    And also to Petre, who is the secound intelligent regular reader here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't contest Big's primacy. I know when I'm licked. (but that's another story... )

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20