Change Your World-NOT your Body

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Amazon.com-Transgender Alliance? Gay/Lesbian Friend or Foe?

The other day I received what I first thought a most strange and slightly worrisome email from Amazon.com.
To readers whom do not know me beyond "dirt" these suggestions might not seem strange at all. I mentioned this to my heart and soul, better known as my sweetheart and she immediately went into research mode, wondering if Google/Blogger were linked now with Amazon. She discovered they were not. I had recently made some book purchases at Amazon, logged in to check and see if Amazon through some mad twist ,linked my purchases to the books they suggested. My purchases:
The first book on my list, replacing a book I loaned to an ex never returned back to me. The seconded and third, books not read but long on a mental list. The last, a replacement for a book I had lost in a few recent moves. Sylvia Plath, the Shoah and literary criticism, hardly anything that could be linked to the trans brigade of books Amazon suggested "based on your recent visit." I then looked to see if the suggestions from the email matched those suggested on their site:
Puzzling to say the least, till it became quite clear when I received another Amazon email suggestion/promotion:
 

Like the psychiatric community, Big Pharma, Hollywood and a slew of other industries, Amazon too is now promoting/cashing in on female fetishizers and secret Liberal homo/lezbo-phobia.

In lieu of this terrible discovery, I'm asking for lesbians (and gays) to boycott Amazon for ALL future use. Replacing it with the much better, non anti-gay/lesbian BookFinder.com or something similar for purcheses beyond books.

Our demise should NOT be something corporate America/Global Corps profit from, any more than it should be a grave we walk willing to.

dirt
Share:

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, Amazon has been pushing their "Transparent" series quite a bit lately (I didn't even know what it was about, but given the 'lady' who looks clearly like a man in lazy drag, I think I guessed pretty well), although I haven't had any odd book recommendations from them lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking this site and your whole movementC has makings for a great documentary exposing the evils of the myth that people can become oppositeA gender by takingG medicine and cutting off and or adding on body parts,, huh? Did i just say?
    ED. peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - first - cute how you not only are dying to show off your feminist purchases - but feel the need to point out that, "hey I actually owned this book a long time ago but had to replace it". Second, I'm sure you get the trans suggestions and ads, because of the countless hours you spend obsessing on youtube videos and surgery photos, and everything trans on the internet. Idiot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might want to familiarise yourself with feminism. No books mentioned have anything to do with it.

      Delete
  4. @ January 27 11:42, Translation: I'm self-conscious and ashamed that I hardly ever read any books, so I hate it when other people mention books that they've read lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You KNOW that sites like this post recommendations not only on your purchase list, but also your search history, right?

    It's like how facebook recommends ads and posts based on the stuff you look at that isn't necessarily facebook. Amazon isn't being transmisogynistic or whatever the hell you said (I don't know, I'm not reading your article again, I lost IQ points the first time), it's operating according to a formula that aims to offer you products suited to your interests.

    The only person you have to blame for these search results is yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My search history reflected the books purchased. Not likely Amazon is going to be selling accurate information regarding trans anything. If YOU have proof the are, link me. Would be interesting.

      Dirt

      Delete
    2. My search history reflected the books purchased. Not likely Amazon is going to be selling accurate information regarding trans anything. If YOU have proof the are, link me. Would be interesting.

      Dirt

      Delete
  6. Dude, you're actually fucking stupid. I don't take T, I don't do chicks and I intend to keep my vagina. I've always been a gay man. A gay man with a vagina he didn't want. Just like you're a really creepy lesbian that doesn't understand no means no. Except I am much more handsome and hav never been a lesbian. Like I can not stress that enough. I like dick. Not vagina. Dick. Ergo, not a butch. Never was. Too feminine. Not a lesbian. Think butch/femme is dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re:January 28 @v2:07 am: WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ AnonymousJanuary 28, 2015 at 2:07 AM

    You have a vagina and you like dick and presumably have zero attraction to females. Biologically, how are you not a heterosexual, handsome female living life outside the gender straight jacket culture? I get that many people strongly feel A, B, and C thru Z, but biology tells us if we are male or female or a combo. Nothing more or less attached to it. The values/assumptions/expectations that I, or others, assign to these biological parts is a whole other story and what so much unnecessary and harmful fuss is about.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20