Trans liberation Beyond Pink and Blue (1998) her undiagnosed issues from untreated endocarditis from 1995-1996 that nearly killed her:
Outside of the four initial years Feinberg said she was on synthetic testosterone, there is only the general knowledge of her on and off testosterone use till her diagnosis from Lyme disease where she seems to have completely ceased using or mentioning using testosterone ever again.
1) Feinberg suffered from them both.
2) Both react negatively/dangerously from testosterone injections.
3) Feinberg suffered from Lyme disease, endocarditis and had a history of using testosterone.
The two prime synthetic testosterone's used in female transition are:
What is known:
1) Feinberg contracted Lyme disease around the time she was in a sex change program injecting testosterone.
2) Feinberg had heart/heart valve damage in the mid 90's likely caused by needles from injecting testosterone. Feinberg doesnt publicly share how she succumbed to contracting Endocarditis and outside of testosterone injections there is no reason to suspect any other intravenous drug use.
3) Testosterone use masks many Lyme and Endocarditis symptoms prolonging proper diagnosis/treatment.
4) Testosterone proliferates Lyme and co-diseases of Lyme which Feinberg wasa self proclaimed use.
5) Testosterone hastened Feinberg's death in a myriad of ways, but most significantly through Lyme Disease/Endocarditis.
Links associated with this post: