There are over 300 disorders in the DSM5, but only ONE (gender dysphoria) disorder where:
- Individuals will self ID before a diagnosis, with the TREATMENT for the disorder, rather than the disorder itself. (Think-not knowing you had cancer but claiming you are a chemo patient)
- Individuals appear happy in their self diagnosis of this disorder and excited to receive an official medical diagnosis of GD.
- Individuals with a GD diagnosis will "come out" (in the way gays/lesbians have/do) to parents/peers/co workers etc.
- Healthy functioning non brain body parts are removed and/or rearranged in bizarre ill functioning fashions.
- Treatment can literally change sexual desire/attraction.
- A complete change/shift in social experience/strata is expected/desired once treatment begins.