Change Your World-NOT your Body

Friday, May 2, 2014

You Could say That

I could say its in your smile.
I could say that.

I could say its in the way you bent over in front of me.
I could say that too.

I could say its in how your breast looked in that blouse.
I could say that.

I could say its in how your chest rises and falls with every breath.
I could say that too.

I could say its in how you say my name.
I could say that.

I could say its in the way you wipe away my shame.
I could say that too.

I could say its in the way you laugh.
I could say that.

I could say its in your faux bravado masking your fears
I could say that too.

I could say its in the way neither of us are interested in "I do."
I could say that.

But the truth is I could say all of that
and it would all be untrue.

The truth is, its in the way you look at me
when I look at you.

 dirt
  
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, like its author.

    signed~
    THAT femme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great poem Dirt ... keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20