Change Your World-NOT your Body

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Femme-An Interlude

If I were a god
I would smooth
the rough seas
you sail toward my shores

If I were a god
It wouldnt matter much
where you hand went
or where your lips roamed

If I were a god
I would polish the course surface
bloodying your hands
with each ardent touch

If I were a god
words your ears craved
would fall from the Sahara of my mouth
watering your hearts avaricious thirst

If I were a god
Maybe I would feel it was worth it
to send the guards all home
and put my heart into your hands alone.

But I am not a god.

dirt
Share:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but you are part of the divine. Clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get it, and I know that this is how my lover feels. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20