Change Your World-NOT your Body

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Butch-A Prelude

Its the way YOU look at me.
Eyes whispering
'I wanna eat you with a spoon'
Eyes seeing me still, as human.

Its the way you tuck in
your shirts, even if just a
T shirt and shorts. My painted mouth
watering, till it hurts.

Its the way you arch your
back. My mouth on your clit
your thick neck muscles
straining to be heard.

Its the way you say 'Fuck'
afterward. Reminding me or
yourself, you're still tough? But
I'm not the one who forgets.

Its the way we remind
each other
we
exist.
Share:

6 comments:

  1. Dirt-thoroughly, in some cases deliciously enjoyed all these butch posts. One question tho, the "fuck" in this poem, how arbitrary is that?

    signed~
    a curious femme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Curious Femme,

    I'll leave the answer to that with the RIGHT Femme!

    dirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirt

    Is this your way of asking for my private email?

    signed~
    the RIGHT femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. sitting on the couch with popcorn watching Dirt and the RIGHT femme

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20