Change Your World-NOT your Body

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Why I HAVEN'T Transitioned & other Stories

In recent years, we in or around any aspect of the queer alphabet soup have been inundated with accounts of why folks are or have transitioned. From journal accounts, blogs, forums, emails, new groups, documentaries and thousands of videos. I would like to begin countering this misogynistic landslide by posting accounts of Why I HAVENT Transitioned. Since misogyny is the foundation for the trans disorder AND hyper femininity, I would like to open up these post to include stories of why females havent hyper feminized as well. By that I mean, share why you carry female differently than the sexualized image of "woman" that the male masturbatory media portrays to us over and over and over in efforts to convince females that this plastic unattainable patriarchal idea is normal.

I will post each piece I receive and keep a link of those posts in a widget on the side of the blog. I dont care if english isnt your mother tongue, I dont care if your spelling and grammar isnt perfect, I only care that you write from your heart's experience.

Email Why I HAVEN'T Transitioned & other Stories to me at thedirtfromdirt@yahoo.com

dirt
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I submitted my story to Dirt, and she deleted my comments on my own story, while leaving ones that said 'fake story'.

    She then enabled comment moderation to delete all my comments warning others about it.

    Don't submit your story to dirt if this treatment would bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY I CARRY FEMALE DIFFERENTLY

    Because it feels liberating! I was indoctrinated into a hyper feminine ideal by my mother and culture around me. Though I wasn't as hardcore as Barbie or Britany Spears types, I did the whole fake nails and (minimal) make up gig and girly-ish clothing (including underwire bras and silk panties, sometimes butt floss uber uncomfortable g-strings) until my early 20’s. I had very low self-esteem and believed like so many females do, that I was only good for my looks and (male) fuckability. I was also naïve and didn’t know being lesbian was an option until I met and crushed on my first girlfriend and then discovered the lesbian world. Haven't looked back since.

    Today I feel more evolved and continue evolving into the hot dyke I am inside and out, and love seeing other women wear female differently. I love my style, from my men’s clothing to cotton underwear, sometimes boxers and men's underwear to sports bras or being braless, to short and shaved hair and no make up (sometimes a little eyeliner), to embracing both my feminine and masculine energies and allowing myself to use my brain, which somewhere along my upbringing, I got the message I wasn’t allowed to use.

    I’ve never felt more free, more confident and strong as I do these days, and it’s a real relief and added bonus to no longer receive male attention. I love being the whole and real woman/person I am, rather than some hollow brainless caricature of an impossible feminine ideal I was chasing and could never attain, because that was the point of the misogynist cultural brainwashing, to tirelessly chase a mirage and be too shallow, ignorant and insecure to know it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20