Change Your World-NOT your Body

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Would a Lesbian date a Transman?

Since this question leads many to this space, I'll deign to definitively answer: No we dont!

But it is not because trans bio-females are not women.

Not even because trans bio-females work to visually drug and mutilate all traces of their womanhood from their bodies.

It is because trans bio-females do not love the woman that they are and remain, no matter how much they direct their family's/society's/church's and patriarchy's hatred towards their once perfect bodies.

Fight misogyny. Love your body. Love other women. And learn to let other women love you, all of you, soul AND body.

dirt
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We must learn to love, accept and respect our bodies, instead of turning against ourselves and what we were given. Which are beautiful, healthy female bodies. Self- hatred can manifest itself in very self-destructive ways- like cutting off healthy body parts and taking scary drugs to disguise yourself- From YOURSELF. My heart goes out to those misguided females.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a lesbian and I wouldn't date a transman. Since we are talking about sex, let's be honest with each other. I have no interest in waking up in the morning next to a person with a scratchy beard. If I wanted to do that, I'd go out and find myself a man. If I were into guys, I would find a person with a real penis not a surgically created, funny looking fake one.

    To me, being a lesbian is a celebration of everything that is beautiful about being a woman. I'm emotionally, spiritually, and sexually attracted to women. I like soft womanly bodies not hairy bodies with no boobs. It's not the lack of breasts that bother me so much because I've known women with very small breasts. It's all that nasty hair on the face and body, the arrogant male attitude, and the booming voice. I read somewhere that testosterone can enlarge the clitoris in women. All this is just down right icky for a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20