Change Your World-NOT your Body

Monday, January 5, 2009

More non-sense from anime girl










Fair use capped from an email/comment I received this morning.


It is interesting watching a "trans" soul literally go from Asshole to Zero in no time flat simply because their private curtain was yanked back exposing their nakedness. Mirrors whether those hung on walls or individuals who mirror, are a danger to the "trans" disordered.

The "trans" are absolutely phobic about mirrors. Mirrors appear the enemy in a war with the self, because mirrors display the believed true enemy of trannies, the body! Mirrors evince what is, not what we wish. Mirrors reveal, despite the viewers pathological need to conceal. Mirrors are friendly only so far as "trans" deception is maintained.

Echoing a song from Eric Woolfson's Freudiana masterpiece "I am a mirror. I am a mirror. looking at me you see yourself" I held a shining mirror up to this young woman, a young woman who seemingly had no qualms about invading personal space with her hetero privilege, using slanderous behaviour/tactics for insult purposes only and classist behaviour to boot, only to reveal an even greater ugliness beneath.

These are the uglinesses that the entire "trans" population prefer, like this woman, to keep hidden. They wish, as this woman does, to simply toss a towel or blanket over me and all the mirrors like me in some insane shiva-like fashion. Except they're not interested in mourning, BUT celebrating! Only the dead here, are not dead, but buried behind a self constructed wall of disorder! A mutilated half corpse suffocated with drugs, unable to speak!

But this is no Shiva house and I am no jew, the mirrors remain unveiled here!

dirt
NRLFF

Speaking of mirrors...

Mirror-Sylvia Plath

I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions.
What ever I see I swallow immediately
Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike.
I am not cruel, only truthful---
The eye of a little god, four-cornered.
Most of the time I meditate on the opposite wall.
It is pink, with speckles. I have looked at it so long
I think it is a part of my heart. But it flickers.
Faces and darkness separate us over and over.

Now I am a lake. A woman bends over me,
Searching my reaches for what she really is.
Then she turns to those liars, the candles or the moon.
I see her back, and reflect it faithfully.
She rewards me with tears and an agitation of hands.
I am important to her. She comes and goes.
Each morning it is her face that replaces the darkness.
In me she has drowned a young girl, and in me an old woman
Rises toward her day after day, like a terrible fish.


Share:

1 comment:

  1. Here’s my thing with this situation....

    I think it’s sad, I really do. Unlike you, Kulvren, I take no pleasure in public lynchings. I NEVER attack people by name - NEVER.... But, you and your crimmies do; it was "you" who set the tone for this IMMEDIATE situation?

    YOU WENT ON THE ATTACK AND ENGAGED DIRT, ME, AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE NRLFF.

    It was a real yuck when the shoe was on the other foot, wasn’t it? When you jumped into a vendetta driven, pile-on of me - someone you didn’t know.... By what self-absorbed claim to unearned privilege, do you then deserve a pass?

    BTW, not a single comment to that video was allowed to be posted that challenged its content or the motivation behind it. Including from members of BF. com - people who know it was entirely vendetta driven, even if they don’t always agree with the positions I take. Fair and balanced was never the motivation. It never is with a lynch mob.

    But here you are pleading for consideration - based on what? Bogus claims that you no longer live with your grandmother? An entirely bizarre assertion that you might be important enough for a NRLFF member to stalk in RT? This is you saying more of the same nonsense that got you into this jam in the first place. If this is your version of conciliatory, you're in deep trouble.

    Listen....

    I have “dirt” on people at BF.com, people who have publicly torn me to shreds - alliances shift like piss in a toilet, there. I’ve never once put any of that out in public. Nor would I selectively take things they have said in posts and make a video. I don’t go like that. It’s sleazy; it goes against my standards. You chose to take up with people who DO go like that. Now you want to be held to a different standard than that which you, yourself, have demonstrated.

    Me, I’m use to being slandered and called names by people at BF.com.... They will say and do ANYTHING to grind an axe. Shiiit, I’ve been called a (reverse) racist by BF bigots for not tolerating their racist, white privileged BS – that’s what was behind the video - not some noble defense of transgendered people.

    If you’re going to jump into other people’s vendettas, go slumming and take up with cheap tricks, you don’t get to call foul after the fact.... Besides, I’ve yet to hear anything from you that moves me to try and persuade Dirt to lighten-up on you. Something I might do if I thought you had a hint of an insight into how disingenuous your behavior is, and has been.


    Because it can’t be said often enough.... I’m not a trans-phobe – I’m worse – I’m a trans-skeptic. Transgendered people exist, so do gender-appropriating fetishists. It’s the latter I dislike.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20