Change Your World-NOT your Body

Friday, December 19, 2008

How about a fucking Equal Rights Amendment first!!!


I tell ya, I am sick to fucking death of hearing the bullshit about "gay marriage" and anyfuckingthing to do with it!

I am an individual woman before I am or ever will be anything else! In fact I may NEVER be anything other than a single individual woman, so why in the fuck would I waste my precious time fighting for a heteropatriarchal approved union???

In case you havent noticed, its nearly 2009 and women in the USA STILL do NOT have equal rights! I realize patriarchal post modernism and queer theoriedom have nearly beat to death the lesbian feminist movement but come the fuck on!

Do you mean to tell me there arent any lesbians concerned with this shit??? Personally I'd rather get paid the same bang per my buck as the lads do which I'll see every pay check, than remain as a single lesbian getting a mere 76 cents to a man's dollar pay check after bloody pay check!

Oh and if by chance I were to tie the gordian knot with some fresh piece of tail I'll STILL only be making 76 cents to the man's buck! Big fucking deal I get to claim the whore at years end, that hardly makes up for what I've lost the entire fucking year!

Till I see an ERA passed and see gay men, bisexuals and trans hangersons fighting for the ERA, gay marriage can kiss my sweet anal opening!

dirt
NRLFF
Share:

1 comment:

  1. But, how do you REALLY feel? LOL

    This is entirely about white, middle class privilege and transgenderist's obsession with being accepted in the heteronormative mainstream.

    Other people's issues be damned.

    And these folks wonder why gay/lesbian POC left them swinging in the wind on Prop 8. Pleeze.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20