Change Your World-NOT your Body

Monday, October 27, 2008

Is this Tranny tran obsessed with me or what??????



These caps are from a thread started at the michfest forums. Seems I have yet another CRAZED tranny stalker, big surprise I know. His sole purpose for going to michfest aside from furthering his Dirt obsession was to attack any and all women there who respect/support me AS a woman. Because he as a patriarchal conditioned hetero privileged male does not see masculine women (such as myself) AS women, which his tranny disorder further compounds.

Which is also partly why he has developed the trans disorder. He not only bought into the non-sense that masculine/feminine bodies/expressions are specific to a certain sex, he lives it to the point of pathology. This is why he hates me so, not because I question the treatment of trannyism and threaten to dismantle it, BUT because I happily live a life that he is much much much too afraid to live-hence his conformity/disorder.

dirt
Share:

2 comments:

  1. OMG, his comments are insane! Lock people up in the basement like we used to -> how very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont believe its just his comments that are insane...lol

    dirt

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20