Change Your World-NOT your Body

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Top Banana from BF.com


Apparently Miss Top Banana is neglecting her oh so important "fruitcake" duties at BF.com in order to suck some dirt cock for a WHOPPING 22 fucking hours! Now dont get me wrong, I know I've even seen her former prom queen GIRL friend say somewhere that our Miss Top Banana could easily suck a golfball through a garden hose, BUT 22 HOURS of cock sucking clearly indicates to me she's a contender for sucking the chrome off a bumper as well! Go Gums!

dirt

ps MTB? I swear all past grievances aside, if you enter a cock sucking contest? You can count on my vote!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Funny but a tad scary! I'm worried BF is being neglected yanno!

    dirt

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20