Change Your World-NOT your Body

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a tranny's 2 cents...lol

This is a comment left on my Wordpress blog by an anonymous obviously deranged tranny. The thing that splits my side everytime about these sort of comments is they're all of the nature of either what little impact I have or will have or how little I know regarding trannyism.

Meanwhile they (the tranny disordered) burn themselves every fucking time by not being able to control themselves from saying something(many a trannyism sufferer also has OCD)...lol Cuz if I didnt matter, they wouldnt go out of their krazy way googling, talking, linking, threatening, or obsessing over literally EVERY fucking thing I write regardless of content!

So it looks like the dirtster does count after all folks and fans...lol



dirt
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20