Change Your World-NOT your Body

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ran acrossed this at lesbian

Is this hilarious or what! I mean the girl has the banning things fucked up, but other than that...lol! Funny thing is I was scrolling through my flist and I just get tired of seeing these idiot post made at lesbian, I was thinking I should delete that community. Then I see this post!

Really the only reason I've stayed on it, which is good that I had, was because that retarded straight cock sucking "I LOVE THE COCK" MOD likes to try and blame me for shit SHE'S done because she's too fucking retarded to think some of us actually pay the fuck attention to shit! She got her ass shut the fuck up last time she tried that bullshit!

Its been 2 years though and its nice to know a few peepers still miss/remember me!








dirt
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20