Change Your World-NOT your Body

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mtf's, laser treatments, and my stupid cousin


My cousin tommy calls me last week and sez he just got back from the emergency room.
The retard has ALWAYS had a problem with shaving, he gets bumps. So he generally would only shave a few times a week. He's got this new job that requires him to shave every day. So mr. smart guy figures he's going to beat the system and buys himself a nice big bottle of NAIR!!!!!!! The retard puts NAIR hair removal cream on his fucking FACE!!!!!! The shit wouldnt wash off quick enough and he winds up with SECOND degree burns! I'm wondering if I should point him to the tranny communities for maybe a little less drastic and retarded action!

dirt
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20