Change Your World-NOT your Body

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BF bish in urgant need of a wahmbulance!

While its nice to see 4 years later I'm still being talked about with a really sweet emotional high mention by whiney..errr...Toughy, the "racist" fucking remark is a tad much. Its never been a goal of mine to win friends and influence people (although I am often do both), if you dont like me fine, I dont sweat it. If ya think I'm an asshole, 9 times out of 10 ur probably right, but dont blatantly fucking lie as to why you dont like me or why you think I should/have been banned!

I'm mean for crying out loud, ME? Racist? NEVER! Good god not only am I dating a fucking wetback, I have black friends!!!!!! Sheesh! Oh and toughy? In the real world where people actually have a sense of humour, thats called a JOKE!



dirt
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20