Change Your World-NOT your Body

Friday, March 21, 2008

my balls hurt



What amazes me most about this post is not how absolutely retarded it is, its that the dude is fucking serious! He REALLY thinks in his oh so disordered brain he's having PERIOD pains because his STOMACH hurts(shows you just how much time he's spent educating himself about the female body he is now claiming to be in pursuit of OWNING)! Again, the medical establishment prescibed this guy with mind/body/life altering drugs! If I were to comment to him I would have to insist on just how he knows what a period "feels" like if he NEVER had one! Thats akin to me taking a kick to the puss and proclaiming "it feels just like I got kicked in the nuts"!!!!!Ya!

dirt
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The dirt from Dirt | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20