I have personally observed lesbians drinking the transgender kool aid for over a dozen years now. Each year has been met with more and more (younger) numbers of females (mostly lesbian) pursing a cup of trans kool aid as if it were the Holy Grail itself and its content the blood of Christ.
Transgenderism has frighteningly veered from cult to Group Think:
"Groupthink, a term coined by social psychologist Irving Janis (1972), occurs when a group makes faulty decisions because group pressures lead to a deterioration of “mental efficiency, reality testing, and moral judgment” (p. 9). Groups affected by groupthink ignore alternatives and tend to take irrational actions that dehumanize other groups. A group is especially vulnerable to groupthink when its members are similar in background, when the group is insulated from outside opinions, and when there are no clear rules for decision making."
Lets look at the eight symptoms of GroupThink as documented by Janis and see how (if) each applies to the Transgender Community/Politic:
- Illusion of invulnerability –Creates excessive optimism that encourages taking extreme risks. (Check-these Trans Trending posts alone are proof of that-Trans Communities/centers/forums etc are notorious for displaying transition as syrupy sweet-have a taste kiddies!)
- Collective rationalization – Members discount warnings and do not reconsider their assumptions. (Check-Regardless of 150 years of warning signs, thousands of negative health reports in medical journals and dead/dying members themselves issuing warnings from the grave or hospice, this community continues unheeded with hands on ears.
- Belief in inherent morality – Members believe in the rightness of their cause and therefore ignore the ethical or moral consequences of their decisions. (Check-this one also applies to those who diagnose transgenderism, those who deliver the drugs and surgeries and those who support transition/transgenderism in any way. First do no harm is one of the most important ethical principles of medical doctors, yet doctors involved in transition drugs/surgeries do harm/butcher healthy bodies for the moral rightness/belief in
curingsomeone ill. And the Transgender Community obviously offers up their bodies to transition, despite the ethical issues and unethically is now offering up the bodies of children in hopes of legitimizing their own illness.
- Stereotyped views of out-groups – Negative views of “enemy” make effective responses to conflict seem unnecessary. (Check- This is where "cis" comes into play-cis serves to ugly/minimize and segregate biological sexes who are not transgendered as suspect as well as attack non trans persons who question/critique trans ideology. Therefore transgender community members can quickly render entire critiques with having been written by a "cis" person and reducing said person and anything they say to ashes.
- Direct pressure on dissenters – Members are under pressure not to express arguments against any of the group’s views. (Check-as has been witnessed countless times whenever someone detransitions-stopping transition sends an automatic response of attack from the Trans Community, who will quickly call into question whether said ex trans person was ever transgender to begin with, regardless of decades on cross sex hormones/surgeries in effort to inauthenticate detransitioners. And general questions even remotely smelling of dissent are quashed as soon as they appear. First rule of Transgenderism-question NOTHING. Second rule of Transgenderism-kill those asking questions!)
- Self-censorship – Doubts and deviations from the perceived group consensus are not expressed. (Check-As can be read in thousands of tumbler accounts, Tweets, Youtubes, blogs etc. no sooner does the thought of (maybe I'm not really trans) escape their mind then they will quickly recover from their doubts and rationalize with Trans Groupthink (I know I'm trans, sometimes I just get scared).
- Illusion of unanimity – The majority view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous. (Check-Even where this assumption might fail, Transgender leaders fall back on numbers 6 and 7.)
- Self-appointed ‘mindguards’ – Members protect the group and the leader from information that is problematic or contradictory to the group’s cohesiveness, view, and/or decisions. (Check-Transgender leaders have
transphobiatripwires/smoke signals in the form of transgender agents, transgender web alerts and various networking tools etc. throughout the internet.)